Are you a senior engineer who is energized by designing and implementing elegant code that is focused on solving business problems? Who believes that the job is not done until end-users are successfully using your solution to do their job more effectively? Do you enjoy variety and the freedom to work on many different areas of a product? Do you continually seek to develop your knowledge and skills, learning tools and technologies that help you master your profession?
If so, we are looking for you! As a Senior Platform Engineer at eTrigue, you will work within a small agile team of like minded and talented engineers and product professionals in a focused, no bureaucracy environment, striving to push the limits of our capabilities while delivering tremendous value to our customers.
What You Will Do
- Work with the product owner to evolve and solidify the technical and experience design for new features and modules for eTrigue’s DemandCenter product.
- Design for extensible and scalable multi-threaded solutions, optimizing for resource utilization, performance, and supportability.
- Code, test, and optimize designs across the system, subsystems and micro-services.
- Refactor legacy code to simplify the system and create highly supportable / maintainable code.
- Work with customer support to troubleshoot and resolve product and platform issues.
- Monitor evolving Java Framework, SQL and noSQL database trends and technologies for possible adoption.
What We Are Looking For
- 8+ years of experience in software engineering building highly scalable systems.
- 5+ years of experience working with Java development with advanced knowledge of Spring framework.
- Extensive experience developing multi-threaded Java based services.
- Extensive database experience, including database design, implementation, and optimization with SQL and NoSQL (Cassandra) databases
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithm fundamentals.
- Solid understanding of APIs using standards like REST, JSON, or XML.
- Experience working across the full technical stack of a SaaS product.
- Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems and Servers.
This is a full-time position with salary, equity/stock options, benefits, healthcare, pto, and matching 401k. This position will not be filled as a contract, services, or remote position. No recruiters please. Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required. H1B candidates considered if currently located in Silicon Valley.
- Leading Marketing Automation SaaS provider (world-wide client base).
- Small team with reverse commute to new office - South San Jose
- Proven product, in hot market for marketing/big data/analytics
- ISO Stock options with no dilution
- No red tape to get your work done
- More at etrigue.com