Are you a Senior PHP Engineer who is is comfortable working across the full technology stack? Are you energized by taking on challenging problems? Do you continually seek to develop your skills, learning tools and technologies that help you master your profession? If so, we are looking for you! As a Senior PHP Engineer at eTrigue, you will work within a small team of likeminded and talented engineers in a focused, no bureaucracy environment, striving to push the limits of our capabilities while delivering tremendous value to our customers.
What You Will Do
- Integration and development of user-facing elements and user experiences.
- Design for extensible and scalable multi-threaded solutions, optimizing for resource utilization, performance, and supportability.
- Investigate and leverage 3rd party API’s for use in product (e.g. Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc…).
What We Are Looking For
- 5+ years of recent production quality PHP product development experience.
- Expert knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter, Yii, etc…
- Experience with back-end development (LAMP stack).
- Experience configuring and tweaking Apache, Node.JS, and Nginx servers.
- Experience using Memcached in a production environment.
- Experience with integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. SVN).
This is a full-time position with salary, equity/stock options, benefits, healthcare, pto, and matching 401k. This position will not be filled as a contract, services, or remote position. No recruiters please. Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required. H1B candidates considered if currently located in Silicon Valley.
- Leading Marketing Automation SaaS provider (world-wide client base).
- Small team with reverse commute to new office - South San Jose
- Proven product, in hot market for marketing/big data/analytics
- ISO Stock options with no dilution
- No red tape to get your work done
- More at etrigue.com