Do you want to start a career in sales at a startup company? Do you have the drive to succeed? eTrigue, is looking for high energy sales candidates in our San Jose office. This position could be your launching pad into a highly lucrative marketing automation Software as a Service marketplace. The Inside Sales Representative will work with a team of seasoned marketing and sales professionals to generate leads, qualify opportunities, and schedule initial meetings and presentations for the direct sales force. The right candidate will have superb communication skills and be comfortable making phone calls on a daily basis. Any background in telesales selling software solutions and setting appointments is a plus, but not required. Come work in a fun and exciting environment with a company that highly rewards top performers.
Based in San Jose, eTrigue is a leader in the rapidly growing marketing automation industry. We offer full benefits, 401k matching, and a reverse commute!
• Lead generation through target account selling, outbound cold calling, calling on Marketing campaign respondents and inbound leads
• Meet monthly and quarterly leads objectives
• Demonstrate clear understanding of sales processes and product and service value propositions
• Work with field sales force to implement sales strategies
• Provide weekly accurate sales forecasts
• Articulate, professional communication skills
• Ability to express technical information in a clear, concise manner.
• An entrepreneurial spirit; we want you to own ”your business”
• Highly motivated and competitive professional with excellent inter-personal skills
• High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
• Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
• Ability to drive toward completion
• Above all, alignment with our company values of going above & beyond, absolute integrity, exceptional reliability, compassionate service, and continuous innovation
• BS in Business or related discipline, or equivalent experience
• 0-3 years business development or inside sales for a software company, SaaS experience preferred
• Consistent track record for meeting and exceeding lead generation and sales objectives
• Proven Track Record with New Account development
• Public Speaking experience